Our topic today is why you should not self manage your rental property in Tempe. If you’re thinking about managing on your own, it may be for one of these reasons:
- You may have recently inherited a property from a family member.
- You have managed your rental property on your own for a long time, but now you have other commitments and you don’t have the time and attention that your property and your tenant need.
- You might not like the idea of paying a management fee to anyone and you are highly skeptical of management companies.
- Your tenant is perhaps very happy because you have not increased the rent in four years despite a booming rental market. Or, your tenant is taking you for granted and paying rent late.
- It might be hard to conduct thorough research of all the property management companies vying for your business.
- You are living outside of the state, and you don’t want to break any Arizona laws regarding the management of properties.
If you identify with any of these, we are here to work for you. We’ll offer you a two month free trial, and if you are not happy after those two months, you can simply walk away after providing us with written notice.
Here’s what we’ll do for you in those two months:
- We will conduct a free market analysis to determine the market rent. This may allow you to increase your rent.
- We will conduct an inspection of your property and provide you with a report including photos and a maintenance schedule.
- We will introduce you and your tenant to the online portal experience and we’ll keep monthly financial reports for you.
Why not give us a call? Contact us at Crest Premier Properties, and we will be happy to talk about what we can do for you and your property.
[…] of property management is insignificant compared to the losses you may suffer as an owner trying to manage individually. You’ll lose money if you don’t price your property correctly. We do annual market analyses to […]